Photo Credit: Titus Kana
Welcome to the Harbor Store
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves to the Davis Park Community, We are John Shanley, Ralph Viggiano and Jonathan Viggiano, and we will be operating the Harbor Store this summer. View our Bios
This being our first year, we are eager to make some overall changes which we feel will enhance your experience at DP. Please keep in mind, since it is our first year, we do expect challenges, but we WILL overcome them. And your input will only guide us in serving you better.
We plan to treat every person, homeowner, boater and daily visitor as if you were on vacation. We want to provide great service with a smile and great quality food that the people of DP should expect and deserve.Changes & additions to the Harbor Store
We are trying to establish the Harbor Store as a hub of the community. We are actively adding the following:
- A new Boating & hardware section
- Grab and go lunches/dinners and salads
- Deliveries: Deliveries to the houses, boaters and the beach. We will hopefully be adding online order so you can spend more time enjoying the great things Davis has to offer instead of waiting on line.
- Extended Hours: We will be extending our hours, while we will work around the ferry schedule, we are looking to operate 7am to 9pm Sunday through Thursday and 7 am to 10 pm on Friday and Saturday.
- Catering: We will be offering Clambakes and boils, BBQ packages & more.
- Smoothie Bar: We will also be adding a smoothie bar and acai bowls to give a more balanced menu to the stores already wonderful eats.
- The sunset special: Davis Park offers one of the greatest sunsets on Long Island. With that in mind, we are offering Cheese and Charcuterie boards along with a bottle of wine. Please call or stop in the store to place your order for you and your friends and family.
Our Pet Policy
We are pet friendly and welcome your pet to the outside seating area. We have water stations setup outside the store for pets. However, as per the Suffolk County Board of health, no pets are allowed inside the store unless you have a service pet that needs to accompany you. Please understand we are required to ask for documentation of the pet.
Fun for the kids
We’re kid friendly too! We hope to make it a special summer for your kids. We’re planning outdoor movies on the beach for the kids, while parents can part take in a rocket fuel up at the Casino. As well as those extended hours to ensure your kids can get that well deserved ice cream after dinner. We will be adding a kids menu as well!
In closing we are very grateful to the Davis Park Homeowners Association and board for giving us the opportunity to serve this community. We promise to bring our very best to Davis! Please feel free to stop in, & take a look around at the new store. Ask us anything! We are here to make your time at Davis Park special!Contact Us
What is summer without the sweet taste of Ice cream? A sad summer! Which is why we now have extended hours! – Open til 9pm.
Our Ice cream flavor Menu is posted outside the counter. It’s not posted online yet because we plan to sample as many flavors as possible!
Extended hours! – Open til 9pm!
Looking for something in particular?
We feel that the liquor store should be a place to seek out new brands of spirits while keeping stock of the old reliable brands. We will feature a new specialty summer drink once a week to spice up the laughs and memories of the summer 2021.
In the early 1970s a summer favorite of Davis Park was the blue whale. Every boater sat on their boat sipping the sky blue rum concoction, as people walk the docks one could not but notice this drink. Let’s revitalize the old into the new.
We will also be selling local wines from long island. Our belief is to support the businesses of Long Island. So please check in for those specials. If we don’t have it , We can get! So please place any order and we will fill it.
Remember our sunset special! A bottle of local wine white, red or blush with plastic glasses and a cheese and charcuterie
Please keep in mind we will proof all people as per New York state law. As a new owner we want to provide a safe and responsible drinking for all people visiting Davis Park.